Beastly Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome Wolfy9247!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wolfy9247

Wolfy9247

Welcome Wolfy9247! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Wolfy9247!   Welcome Wolfy9247! EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:11 pm

Hello,

My name is Wolfy, and I'm active on many different sites such as Forging Grounds, HaloTracks, GamersPlot, and Paradox Forums ....

My positions starting from the first site listed:
-Administrator
-Elite Tester with Global Moderator
-Co. Founder / Admin

I just thought I'd drop by and check this site since I saw something about it from the youtube channel "Halo Evolution"... I'm pretty sure I've heard of this site before... But I really don't remember.

What I can tell you is, that not trying to be mean but this doesn't look very good. I'd really suggest switching to IPB (Invision Power Board) if you want to have really nice looking forums.

But in order to do that, you'd need money and I'm assuming that you don't have much since this is a free forum after all... So just a suggestion for the future.

But I'm very good with tech things, and I'm always posting on forums, all day... When I'm not playing on Xbox Live at least, but I'm not going to give my GT out since I don't have much room.

That's about all I have to say.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome Wolfy9247! Wolfy3th
Back to top Go down
http://forginggrounds.com

Welcome Wolfy9247!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beastly Gaming :: General Forum :: Introductions-
Jump to: