Beastly Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application Template

Go down 
+5
nettles34
bullitbori
team RANTIC
harris111
Johnny
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny
bG Staff Member
Johnny

Application Template Empty
PostSubject: Application Template   Application Template EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 12:26 am

Here is the template you use to apply for a sponsorship.

Quote :
Team Name:
Game Playing:
Team Ladder:
# of Team Members:
Team Leader:
Team Gamebattles Page:
Reason We Should Sponsor You:

Well that is the template you have to fill out and post in this section in order to apply for a sponsorship.
Back to top Go down
https://beastlygaming.iftopic.com
harris111

PostSubject: Re: Application Template   Application Template EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 4:48 pm

Team Name: On A Mission

Game Playing: Call Of Duty 4

Team Ladder: EU Doubles

# of Team Members: 2

Team Leader: Myself (gb name= harris111) (gamertag= CrMk HaRRiS)

Team Gamebattles Page: http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/call-of-duty-4/team/onamission

We are currently 36th on the ladder, and are looking for a sponsor. We are also looking for ways to improve and would like to know what you guys would offer us if you decide to sponsor us. Thankyou
Back to top Go down
team RANTIC

PostSubject: Re: Application Template   Application Template EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 4:57 pm

Team Name:TEAM RANTIC
Game Playing:HALO 3
Team Ladder:SUMMER 2009
# of Team Members:4
Team Gamebattles Page:http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/halo3/team/ranticReason We Should Sponsor You:
WE SHOULD BE SPONSERD BECAUSE WE ARE GOOD BUT WE NEED A SPONSER THAT CAN CAPTURE PAY 4 TRAVLEING AND EDIT ARE MONTAGES
Back to top Go down
bullitbori

PostSubject: Re: Application Template   Application Template EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 9:04 am

Team Name:GOLDEN WOLFS
Game Playing:CALL OF DUTY 4
Team Ladder:SUMMER 2009
# of Team Members:8-10
Team Leader:XFAX LST R3SORT
Team Gamebattles Page:N/A
Reason We Should Sponsor You-becuase my team leader is always talking about that we should be sponcered,so i just wanna suprize him.and he could promote me
Back to top Go down
nettles34

PostSubject: Re: Application Template   Application Template EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 11:06 am

Team Name:only BOLTzz
Game Playing:Call of Duty World at War
Team Ladder:Doubles
# of Team Members:2
Team Leader:SnD x MONST3R x
Team Gamebattles Page:http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/call-of-duty-world-at-war/team/onlyboltzz11
Reason We Should Sponsor You: we are looking for a good sponsor, we could advertise your website on myspace,facebook,aol, xbox live etc.
Back to top Go down
sauce2cool1

PostSubject: Re: Application Template   Application Template EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 5:22 am

Johnny wrote:
Here is the template you use to apply for a sponsorship.

Quote :
Team Name:Team murks a lot
Game Playing:call of duty world at war
Team Ladder:team doubles
# of Team Members:2
Team Leader:(gb username: sauce2cool1.(xbox live gamertag: II PLAYER 69 II
Team Gamebattles Page:http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/call-of-duty-world-at-war/team/team-murks-alot
you should sponsor me because me and my partner are really good. we Will take on anyone and put up a good fight. And we arn't looking for something huge were just looking to get sponsored ya so thanks.

Well that is the template you have to fill out and post in this section in order to apply for a sponsorship.
Back to top Go down
blainecar1

PostSubject: Re: Application Template   Application Template EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 7:42 pm

Team Name:After effectz
Game Playing:Halo 3
Team Ladder:We were in MLG Pro ladder then we got banned but now we need a sponsor to get back in it.
# of Team Members:5
Team Leader:halo NA team ladder
Team Gamebattles Page:dont have one
Reason We Should Sponsor You: we were once third on gb ladder before we got banned for no reason. we r dedicated we r all really understandable and we r nice cool to hang with and we r all alabama boys come on alabama pros really cant find people like us so just plz get us in the mlg pro ladder
Back to top Go down
Agent in HD

PostSubject: Re: Application Template   Application Template EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 9:59 pm

Team Name:Highly Defined (HD)
Game Playing:Halo 3
Team Ladder:Agent
# of Team Members:4
Team Gamebattles Page:N/a but u can see our placing on http://www.mlgpro.com/content/page/294000/Anaheim-Halo-3-Full-Results
We are uprising players in the MLG commuity and plan on making it much further than our last event which was Anaheim 09 and placed 31st. Anaheim was my secound event ever at my first event we got top 48.
Back to top Go down
BlakeB

PostSubject: 88 BRAVO NEEDS SPONSORSHIP!!   Application Template EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 2:20 pm

Team Name: 88 Bravo Team Kaos
Game Playing: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3
Team Ladder: Team Ladder
# of Team Members: 14
Team Leader: Team Ladder
Team Gamebattles Page: gamebattles.majorleaguegaming.com/xbox360/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-3/team/88-bravo-team-kaos
Reason We Should Sponsor You: Are record may not be the best but we are growing and getting better each day. We also travel around to different cities and states and do different competitions and tournaments so we can show off the sponsor and persuade people to buy your products and use them. We really just need a sponsor to get us up and going we continue to get better and are one of the up and coming teams.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application Template   Application Template Empty

Back to top Go down

Application Template
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beastly Gaming :: General Forum :: Sponsor Applications-
Jump to: