Beastly Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OFF Constantly Needs a Sponsor!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
XLEK
bG Sponsor

OFF Constantly Needs a Sponsor! Empty
PostSubject: OFF Constantly Needs a Sponsor!   OFF Constantly Needs a Sponsor! EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 5:45 pm

Team Name: Off Constantly
Team Ladder: MLG Pro Circuit
# of Team Members: 4, XLEK, Bluefire, Hero, and M5 Nightmare
Team Leader: BlueFire
Team Gamebattles Url: Dont have 1
Reason We Should Sponsor You: We have what it takes to become the best, just need some help getting there from a sponsor, we are willing to get the sponsors name out there so it will be more known. Bluefire has placed top around top 20 in halo 2, and 29th at meadows 08' with iGotUrPistola, zachmioff, and Drummer. and if u have a aim contact me on it "MaX Da OwNeR". thx
Back to top Go down
Johnny
bG Staff Member
Johnny

PostSubject: Re: OFF Constantly Needs a Sponsor!   OFF Constantly Needs a Sponsor! EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 6:11 pm

This application looks good just need a little more info. Whats the link to your Gamebattles Page (Team page) and what game your playing. This is a good application and we will be glad to review it tell you our opinion and give you our fullest answer.
Back to top Go down
https://beastlygaming.iftopic.com
XLEK
bG Sponsor

PostSubject: Re: OFF Constantly Needs a Sponsor!   OFF Constantly Needs a Sponsor! EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 12:08 am

GameBattles TeamPage:
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/halo3/team/the-empire1
The Game: Halo 3

Need anymore information just reply what you need and ill tell you everything i know. Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
Johnny
bG Staff Member
Johnny

PostSubject: Re: OFF Constantly Needs a Sponsor!   OFF Constantly Needs a Sponsor! EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 12:59 am

Well i have went over all of the information you have given me and i have made my judgement. I have decided to sponsor you guys. Thanks for applying and congrats on the sponsor! We look forward to having you apart of beastly gaming. Keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
XLEK
bG Sponsor

PostSubject: Re: OFF Constantly Needs a Sponsor!   OFF Constantly Needs a Sponsor! EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 1:41 am

Johnny wrote:
Well i have went over all of the information you have given me and i have made my judgement. I have decided to sponsor you guys. Thanks for applying and congrats on the sponsor! We look forward to having you apart of beastly gaming. Keep up the good work!
Thanks sooo much! So what does the Sponsor Cover and what not?
Back to top Go down
Johnny
bG Staff Member
Johnny

PostSubject: Re: OFF Constantly Needs a Sponsor!   OFF Constantly Needs a Sponsor! EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 2:27 pm

Well as of rite now we are working on deals with turtle beach to send us to MLG Events free with the gaming gear. Now how about that!
Back to top Go down
XLEK
bG Sponsor

PostSubject: Re: OFF Constantly Needs a Sponsor!   OFF Constantly Needs a Sponsor! EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 5:35 pm

Johnny wrote:
Well as of rite now we are working on deals with turtle beach to send us to MLG Events free with the gaming gear. Now how about that!
Will the sponsor cover anything for MLG Dallas, Aug 28-30th? or just the next Events?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OFF Constantly Needs a Sponsor!   OFF Constantly Needs a Sponsor! Empty

Back to top Go down

OFF Constantly Needs a Sponsor!
Page 1 of 1